Looking for - Edna Mae Stolp

  • saekurasz06
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hello, I'm new to this group and only started genealogy last year. I've
      been getting along pretty well in genealogy but have one real problem,
      my great-great-grandmother. Her name was Edna Mae Stolp (according to
      her husband's obituary). She was born in 1892 appromitly. She married
      George Wilson in 1909 in Omaha, Nebraska. She died December 20, 1945 in
      Davenport Iowa. Her children were Martha, Wilbur, and Victor and
      possibly Valoria who died during childhood. She is buried in Pine Hill
      Cemetary, Davenport Iowa, near her husband. I can't seem to find any
      information on her parents and the only times I've found anything on
      her were all linked to her husband e.g. censuses, obituaries.
      If anyone has any suggestions or knows any more information I'd be
      thrilled.