Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Can anyone do an ancestry.com lookup for me?

  • Meagan Coggins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
      The pdf would be helpful.  I am thinking this is my gg grandmothers brother.  I am hoping the left side says their address.  Can you send the WWI draft card pdf for the John Joseph Roloff in Buffalo?   Thank you so much.

      From: xdaysofyouthx <xdaysofyouthx@ yahoo.com>

      To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com

      Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 1:01 AM

      We are in the tying up loose ends part of our family research, you

      know the part where you realize that this hobby is never ending. haha.

      Anyways, I now have my great great grandmothers death certificate.

      This has finally given us her fathers name. Since we have exhausted

      ancestry.com' s info long ago we no longer have a subscription but with

      this new name I am wondering if someone can quickly look something up.

      I never thought her parents came to America since she was 20 and

      married when she came here but you never know...

      If you type in "Joseph Roloff", Residence "Buffalo, NY" The first

      things that show up are a WWI draft card for John Joseph Roloff and a

      1900 census for Joseph Roloft and Mary. If someone could email me the

      link to the pages (the pdf pages) I would really appreciate it.

      Thanks.