Re: Perkins - Machie in CT - have photo, really need more information please

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
      Hi Mary , I am related to Perkins some of the perkins from CT came from
      NH. Mine lived in MA , i believe mine are related to the one in NH ,they
      came from Seabrook ,NH i have a list that say ssome of them went Ri and
      CT . i will check to see if the name Machie

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <lhendri479@...>