Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Can anyone do an ancestry.com lookup for me?

  • rwe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
      In the 1900 census, there is a Joseph and Mary Roloff in the 14th Ward of Buffalo, Erie Co., NY
      Joseph was born, it looks like, March 1863 in Germany/Pola
      Mary was born Aug, 1868 Germany/Pola
      Silvester born Dec 1889 in Germany
      Frank born July 1894 in NY
      Wladislow (sp) born June 1895 in NY
      Stanislow (sp) born March 1899

      Mary is the mother of 5 but 4 living. This family has been in the US for 7 yrs, arriving in 1893.

      I can send you a PDF of the actual sheet they are listed on, if you'd like.

      Rick

      From: xdaysofyouthx <xdaysofyouthx@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Can anyone do an ancestry.com lookup for me?
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 1:01 AM

      We are in the tying up loose ends part of our family research, you

      know the part where you realize that this hobby is never ending. haha.

      Anyways, I now have my great great grandmothers death certificate.

      This has finally given us her fathers name. Since we have exhausted

      ancestry.com' s info long ago we no longer have a subscription but with

      this new name I am wondering if someone can quickly look something up.

      I never thought her parents came to America since she was 20 and

      married when she came here but you never know...

      If you type in "Joseph Roloff", Residence "Buffalo, NY" The first

      things that show up are a WWI draft card for John Joseph Roloff and a

      1900 census for Joseph Roloft and Mary. If someone could email me the

      link to the pages (the pdf pages) I would really appreciate it.

      Thanks.

    • Meagan Coggins
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
        The pdf would be helpful.  I am thinking this is my gg grandmothers brother.  I am hoping the left side says their address.  Can you send the WWI draft card pdf for the John Joseph Roloff in Buffalo?   Thank you so much.

        From: xdaysofyouthx <xdaysofyouthx@ yahoo.com>

        To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com