Gates Line

  • oldredelf2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Starting with Stephen Gates Born Dec 26 1597, Died Sep 1662 married Ann
      Veare Born abt 1602 Died Feb 5 1682/83. My problem is I can't come
      down the line to Hyrum/Hirum Gates Born Aug 11, 1802, Died Sep 5 1850.
      It gets confusing because I have found different sources that come down
      different lines of Stephen and His son Stephen which all lead to Hyrum.
      If any of you have information on the Gates line between these years
      please let me know.

      The fun part is Hyrum. I found that he was on the Morman Trail with
      Brigham Young and found diaries about the trail where he was mention.
      He had 3 wives (at the same time). But will still like to trace him
      back correctly.

      Micki