Can anyone do an ancestry.com lookup for me?

  • xdaysofyouthx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
      We are in the tying up loose ends part of our family research, you
      know the part where you realize that this hobby is never ending. haha.
      Anyways, I now have my great great grandmothers death certificate.
      This has finally given us her fathers name. Since we have exhausted
      ancestry.com's info long ago we no longer have a subscription but with
      this new name I am wondering if someone can quickly look something up.
      I never thought her parents came to America since she was 20 and
      married when she came here but you never know...

      If you type in "Joseph Roloff", Residence "Buffalo, NY" The first
      things that show up are a WWI draft card for John Joseph Roloff and a
      1900 census for Joseph Roloft and Mary. If someone could email me the
      link to the pages (the pdf pages) I would really appreciate it.

      Thanks.
    • joy norfleet
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
        thank you   for   the  web  site

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
          In the 1900 census, there is a Joseph and Mary Roloff in the 14th Ward of Buffalo, Erie Co., NY
          Joseph was born, it looks like, March 1863 in Germany/Pola
          Mary was born Aug, 1868 Germany/Pola
          Silvester born Dec 1889 in Germany
          Frank born July 1894 in NY
          Wladislow (sp) born June 1895 in NY
          Stanislow (sp) born March 1899

          Mary is the mother of 5 but 4 living. This family has been in the US for 7 yrs, arriving in 1893.

          I can send you a PDF of the actual sheet they are listed on, if you'd like.

          Rick

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
            The pdf would be helpful.  I am thinking this is my gg grandmothers brother.  I am hoping the left side says their address.  Can you send the WWI draft card pdf for the John Joseph Roloff in Buffalo?   Thank you so much.

            From: xdaysofyouthx <xdaysofyouthx@ yahoo.com>

            To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com