Retracing my steps: Wood - Boynton connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Retracing my steps: Wood - Boynton connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

      Silas Wood born about 1802 son of Nathan Wood (John 5, John 4, John
      3, Michael 2, William 1) and Susannah Dutton (John 6, John 5,
      Samuel 4, John 3, Thomas 2, John 1).

      Mary F Boynton born 28 July 1803 daughter of William Boynton
      (William 4, Caleb 3, Caleb 2, William 1) and Rebecca Dutton (John
      6, John 5, Samuel 4, John 3, Thomas 2, John 1).

      Married. (first cousins)

      Children:

      1. Benjamin S. Wood born in Starks, Somerset County, Maine.

      2. Mary Viletta Wood born 1828 in Starks, married Asa Merry son of
      Jonathan Merry and Eliza Luce.

      3. Julia P Wood born in Starks.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester