Re: A ffew questions

  • carlos
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2009
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "mccgram" <mccgram@...>
      wrote:

      > this might be a bit off track, but since that name is unusal:
      > Betty Family Papers, 1835 – 1935. ~ 80 items. TSLA.
      > [View Manuscript Finding Aid]
      > The Betty Family Papers, of Rutherford County, Tennessee, consist of

      Thanks , I have seen those before but I think it is a different or
      distant branch of the Betty's in my line. Most of my people that I
      have found so far have been farmers and Loggers . Please keep on
      sending anything you find - The most important link I got on this
      part of my family came from out of the blue. My great grandfather
      started out spelling his name betty but somewhere down the line for
      some reason it changed to Bettie . All the living and recently living
      relatives now use the Bettie spelling now. Thanks for taking the
      time to send this info - it is really appreciated.

      Wayne