Re: [Genealogy Research Club] I am stuck can anyone help ~ Please~

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
      Found them in 1930, Nina is listed as 'Mina'

      1930 United States Federal Census

      Name:
      Lawrance J Hurt

      Home in 1930:
      Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, Michigan

      Age:
      AgeWith12ths('30',false);30

      Estimated Birth Year:
      abt 1900

      Birthplace:
      Michigan

      Relation to Head of House:
      Head

      Spouse's Name:
      Mina P

      Race:
      White

      Occupation:

      Education:

      Military service:

      Rent/home value:

      Age at first marriage:

      Parents' birthplace:
      View Image

      Neighbors:
      View others on page

      Household Members:

      Name
      Age

      Lawrance J Hurt
      30

      Mina P Hurt
      30

      Eleanor J Hurt
      6 3/12

      Source Citation: Year: 1930; Census Place: Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, Michigan; Roll: 997; Page: 14B; Enumeration District: 13; Image: 536.0.
      Kate