Retracing my steps: Gamage - Pullen connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      Retracing my steps: Gamage - Pullen connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/washburn.html

      William Gamage born 20 March 1805 son of William Gamage (Joshua 4,
      Nathaniel 3, Joshua 2, John 1) and Betsey Beal (Samuel 5, Samuel 4,
      Samuel 3, Aaron 2, William 1). He died 19 October 1885.

      Lona "Lonie" Pullen born 31 March 1813 in Anson, Somerset County,
      Maine daughter of Jonathan Pullen (Stephen 4, James 3, Nicholas 2,
      John 1) and Sylvia Bonney (Simeon 5, Isaac 4, William 3, Thomas 2,
      Thomas 1). She died 14 April 1875.

      Married 15 December 1831.

      Children:

      1. Sylvia Pullen Gamage born 9 November 1832 in North Anson,
      Somerset County, Maine, died between 12 May 1915 and 1926 in
      Madison, Somerset County, Maine. Married Orrington L Williams son
      of Thomas B Williams and Elvira Briery.

      2. Sarah A Gamage born 5 February 1834, married Austin Andrews.

      3. Augustine H Gamage born 29 November 1835 in "West" Anson (Gamage
      Hill), Maine, married Abbie Rowe.

      4. Clara Gamage born 23 September 1837, died 20 March 187_. Married
      Albert Potter.

      5. Francis Gamage born 25 September 1839, died 21 March 1886.
      Married Ellen Brama.

      6. Ellen Gamage born 5 July 1841, died 5 July 1841.

      7. John M Gamage born 25 November 1842, died 30 December 1883.
      Married Mae Edgely.

      8. William H Gamage born 23 January 1845, died 7 March 1875.

      9. Ira D Gamage born 18 January 1852, died 8 June 1872.

      10. Ida M Gamage born 28 September 1854, died 5 October 1864.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester