Re: rootsweb.com

  • Kathy P
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
      A while back, Ancestry.com changed the location of its free Rootsweb site.
      It can now be found at http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/

      Kathy
      Genealogists never die, they just lose their census.
      visit my family history website: http://dutraporter.tribalpages.com/

    • paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, chey1958_ca
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hello.. Can someone tell me what happened to Rootsweb.com? I haven't
        > been on the net for quite sometime due to personal situations. Today
        > had some free time and decided to do a little research. Went to
        > Rootsweb.com where I have been many times before.. typed in the
        family
        > surname along with information I know was there sometime back and
        > Nothing.. absolutely nothing there what so ever now. What happened?
        > where did everything disappear to?
        >
        > Appreciate any help/information.. Sharon

        HI sharon I was on this morning and I was on last night didnt see or
        had any problems getting to there website.
        paul