Re: Wikipedia

  • Tom Knox
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
      LOL! Agreed - Wikipedia is not a good primary source - however, as a
      starting point, it is at least as good as the user-submitted family
      genealogies & groupsheets at http://www.FamilySearch.org !!
      (For a quick "look-see", I think it's pretty good.)

      - Tom Knox IBSSG

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Shirley Patrick
      <patricktree68@...> wrote:

      > Thanks,  You do realize that Wikipedia is not a reliable source?
      >
      > Wikipedia can be changed by any one.

      Bruce