Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: McDuff Clan / Robert the Bruce

  • Shirley Patrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Thanks,  You do realize that Wikipedia is not a reliable source?

      Wikipedia can be changed by any one.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
        LOL! Agreed - Wikipedia is not a good primary source - however, as a
        starting point, it is at least as good as the user-submitted family
        genealogies & groupsheets at http://www.FamilySearch.org !!
        (For a quick "look-see", I think it's pretty good.)

        <patricktree68@...> wrote:

        > Thanks,  You do realize that Wikipedia is not a reliable source?
        >
        > Wikipedia can be changed by any one.

        Bruce