Marriage Look Up Please name (Semple & Jones )

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2008
      Please can you look up a Marriage for me all i have is

      Douglas Rodway Semple DOB About 1919 to 1921

      He Married
      Sybil Mirenda Jones
      In Gloucestershire

      And Divorced her Before 4 July 1949 This is the Date He remarried
      in Bristol
      i Know he and Sybil had a Child but i have no name i know it was a
      Boy and that all i Have if i can find this Marriage so i can apply
      for the Married Cert and do you know if i can look for the divorce
      Regards Angela