Hartsock in Central PA

  • gngrbnks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2008
      I don't remember if I posted this yet. I am trying to find the
      parents of Nancy Hartsock b. abt. 1813 in either Clearfield, Clinton,
      or Centre Co, PA. Most specifically, I am trying to confirm if
      Abraham Hartsock b 1788 and his wife Esther (Dillon) are her parents.
      I have all the pieces to the puzzle, but I can't confirm anything. It
      seems back then the female members of the household were counted, but
      names not recorded. Thanks for your help!
      Ginger