Quigg and Berry families of Clinton C ounty PA

  • gngrbnks
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
      I am looking for any info on the Quigg and Berry families of Clinton
      Co, PA. I don't need census info. I would like to know where William
      Quigg, born about 1800, came from or who his parents were. I'd like
      to know more about his wife, Nancy Hastrock? born 1804.

      I'd also like to know more about Jacob and Elizabeth Berry, residing
      in the Bald Eagle area in 1850. I'd like to know who their parents
      are, etc.

      And, if anyone on here is related to the present day Quiggs or Berrys,
      I'd really like to hear from you!

      Thank you! Ginger
    • littledi1030
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008
        Ginger,
        First go to Family Search (Morman Site) and printout family group
        sheets...they are free. You will need at least 7. That is enouhgh for
        you, then you and your spouses parents; then their parents.
        Do write down any and every thing you hear about family every legend
        ha a grain of truth and you will have to prove out which is which;
        always note note your source of information(birth cert. marriage
        cert., land record, what ever you may find).
        Dianne

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "gngrbnks"