Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Maps

  • Synaptic Freak
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2008
      If you go to Google and click on the "Images" Tab, then type in 1700 germany or whatever you are looking for ..hit enter and you should be able to find some ..they are not all high rez, but I have found some in this way ...when dealing with 1700 and before you might want to try searching for Prussian and Austro-Hungarian empire as well ..there were many towns through the years that were close to the borders that changed national ownership many times due to treaties and other disagreements ....

      Its all about music, I call myself Top Quark.
      Music Page:
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=232115&content=music

      Personal Profile Page:
      http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=topquark

      Interesting stuff: Defenestration, Trepanation (Just imagine, a trepanic drill!!...lol), Synesthesia