Joseph Hunt - Elizabeth Wilkins

  • Rae Lesley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      I am researching the early life of my G.G.Grandfather, Joseph Hunt, who we believe arrived as an unassisted passenger in 1854 aged 25.  Between 1854 and 1867 he seems to have 'disappeared' - maybe to the goldfields?  In 1867 he married Elizabeth Wilkins in Brighton, and then had 7 children, the eldest Joseph Ernest Hunt being the father of my father Francis Ernest Hunt.  Is there anyone else researching this family?  If so do you have any insights into this period, or any other information regarding this family.

      Regards

      Rae Alexander (Hunt)

      Find your perfect match today at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?cid=53151&pid=1012