Searching for parents of Mary Alice BARTLETT

  • greycoyote46
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi all,
      I'm researching my father's line (which has been extremely elusive),
      and wondered if anyone knew the family line of Mary Alice BARTLETT.
      Below is all the information I have on her:

      Mary Alice BARTLETT NEECE b. 20 Jun 1887 in Moore, TN
      m. David A. NEECE, b. 9 Jul 1864 in Bedford, TN, d. 18 Aug 1930

      Children:
      James F. NEECE, b. 16 Apr 1888
      Lizzie NEECE, b. Jul 1890 in TN
      George S. NEECE, b. 28 1892 in TN, d. 8 Apr 1955 in Tulsa, OK
      John NEECE, b. Jan 1895 in TN
      Analie NEECE, b. May 1900 in TN
      Mattie NEECE, b. May 1900 in TN

      Thanks in advance for any help!

      Sheila Neece Robbins
    • sue baker
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
        Hi,
        I found this census on Ancestry.com
        Name: David L Neece
        Home in 1900: Civil District 8, Moore, Tennessee
        Age: 35
        Birth Date: Jul 1864
        Birthplace: Tennessee
        Race: White
        Ethnicity: American
        Relationship to head-of-house: Head
        Father's Birthplace: Tennessee
        Mother's Birthplace: Tennessee
        Spouse's Name: M F
        Marriage Year: 1887
        Marital Status: Married
        Years Married: 13
        Residence : Civil Districts 7-8, Moore, Tennessee
        Occupation:
        Neighbors:
        Household Members:
        Name Age
        David L Neece
        35
        M F Neece
        25
        James Neece
        12
        Lizie Neece
        11
        George G Neece
        7
        John Neece
        5
        Mattie Neece
        0
        Couldn't find them in the 1910,20,30 census'. Hope this helps.
        Sue

        > I'm researching my father's line (which has been
        > extremely elusive),
        > and wondered if anyone knew the family line of Mary Alice
        > BARTLETT.
        > Below is all the information I have on her:
        >
        > Mary Alice BARTLETT NEECE b. 20 Jun 1887 in Moore, TN
        > m. David A. NEECE, b. 9 Jul 1864 in Bedford, TN, d. 18 Aug
        > 1930
        >
        > Children:
        > James F. NEECE, b. 16 Apr 1888
        > Lizzie NEECE, b. Jul 1890 in TN
        > George S. NEECE, b. 28 1892 in TN, d. 8 Apr 1955 in Tulsa,
        > OK
        > John NEECE, b. Jan 1895 in TN
        > Analie NEECE, b. May 1900 in TN
        > Mattie NEECE, b. May 1900 in TN
        >
        > Thanks in advance for any help!
        >
        > Sheila Neece Robbins
      • sheila simpson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
          hi i will help u if i can i also have familt there that i have never met the last names are conaway and borders.

          SHEILA SIMPSON