Looking for George Eilers

  • oldredelf2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Born Jan 12 1854, in Ostfriesland, Germany. Married Mary Beckman in
      Petersburg, IL He died he Feb 11, 1929 and she died 14 Feb 1935.
      Children were Gazina (Sena) Ann born in Lamars, Iowa (my grandmother,
      which I've yet to find this town) Ermma, Tena, and Sam

      George is buried in Nebraska, Mary may also be there. Immigration for
      George may have been in 1882 to Illionis to Iowa to Nebraska. I can
      not find any information on his parents or hers.

      Any help?

      Micki