Re: looking for andrew carman

  • Tom Knox
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2008
      Do you have any names of children of "leonard carman"?

      In looking at 1860:
      query LEO* CAR*M*N* born OHIO 1851 +/- 5 yrs,
      there is only one hit:
      1860 Decatur, Lawrence, OH
      Carmann, Antony/38:Bavaria, Mary S/44:Bavaria,
      (), Frank/18, Rosa/16, William/15, Margaret/13, Valentine/13,
      (), Mary/11, Andrew/11:OH, Leonard/9:OH, Catharin/7:OH, Jacob/5:OH

      This could be Leonard/Lenard -
      1880 Vernon, Scioto, Ohio
      Carmon, Lenard/27:OH:unknown:unknown/laborer, Mary M/23:OH:PA:PA,
      (), Jacob/5, Franlin/3, Della/1

      For a LEO* CAR*M*N* born 1851 OHIO:
      1900 Elizabeth, Lawrence, Ohio
      Carmon, Leonard, head 49 married born Apr 1851 OH:OH:PA laborer
      (), Mary, wife 45 married born July 1854 OH:PA:Ireland
      - married 26 yrs 10 children 9 living
      (), Jacob/24, Leonard/19, Walter/16, John/13, Grace/10, Buryl/8

      > i do know he had a son named leonard carman and he was born in 1851
      in ohio and his mother name was kattie wesser and she was also born in
      germany

      Excuse me, I lost track - WHOSE mother's name was "kattie wesser"?

      - Tom Knox IBSSG

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "robin_howard"
      <robin_howard@...> wrote:

      > i am working on my husbands family history and i need some help if
      you can help i look forward to hearing from you . the person i am
      looking for is andrew carman he was born in germany but i not sure who
      his parents are or when he imigrated to the us i do know he had a son