Hawks and Lambert from NC USA

  • r4765040
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2008
      Hello all. If anyone here happens to be related to either of these
      surnames from the area of NC, just post. Not really doing a full great
      search for them. The names are Vanoy Lambert (abt 1914?) and his wife
      Versie May Hawks Lambert (abt 1917?). Last record of these names as
      far as I am aware is in Iredell County, NC 1937. I do not know if they
      originated in NC, as its possible that one of them came from TN. And I
      cannot confirm their exact birth years. So if you have heard of them,
      or are related, post a reply note on here. Thanks, RKBC