help

  • leeanne stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2008
      hi guys while looking for my family tree i came a cross a great uncle that no one knew about his name was james leonard franklin he was killed in action in world war 1 he like us knew nothing about his family he was placed in foster care from infancy his foster mother was ms edwards she later married and became mrs macklin so if any one can help maybe some knows of them or even has any photos any thing would be great thanks heaps ,,,,,,,,leeanne

    • brenda
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
        looking for the bogue family that lived in chicago illonios 1959 -1960
        we were friends might help to find my family