Help!!

  • edgar_smf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008
      Hello.

      My name is Edgar Sarmiento I live in colombia, and I have the italian
      nationality. I'm searching for Jean Marie Mouledous, that in France
      files he appeared in 1854, living in New Orleans. I have alot of dates
      about him:

      Name: Jean Marie Mouledous
      Father: Jean Mouledous
      Mother: Jeanne Marie Daverede
      Birth: 31 Aug 1834, Aubarède, Hautes-Pyrenees, Midi-Pyrenees, France
      In the registry he appeared living in New Orleans (1854) , with this:
      Degré d'instruction.

      I know that he decided to travel to Colombia searching gold mines in
      Falan, Tolima, Colombia. I'm interested in dates about his migration
      to New Orleans and the migration to Colombia.

      Thanks Att Edgar