South/Western Missouri Families-The Ozarks

  • mechelle.wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      I am hoping to find other researchers that are looking for the families
      below. I am not having much luck, filling in the gaps alone.
      My line is Cunninghams, but there are several other families that are
      connected, and just as important. Here are the other family names:
      COOK, MOODY, ELLINGSWORTH, STINNETT, WHITE, HAMMONDS, JONES, ADAMS,
      SIMMONS, DEVEREUX, BROWN, NELSON AND BILYEU.

      I'll look forward to hearing from anyone that is related to these
      families...

      Mechelle