Looking for western PA families

  • gngrbnks
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2008
      Hi! I've been searching for info on the following PA families. If
      you can help me, I'd appreciate it!:

      Reasinger
      Quigg--Candy (Kendy)
      Stoddard
      Hand
      Hawk--possibly of indian descent
      Adams (Mary "Polly" Adams--wife of William Dixon)
      Sheesley
      Oman
      Hjort
    • bonnie dailey
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2008
        Reasinger....There are a family of them living in Grove City, Mercer County, Pa. now. I know because they used to own a family restaurant in that area.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2008
          I have ....

          Lots of Hawk surnames from Pa. (and other places).
          as well as Esther Sheesley Shrum
          Harry Sheesley [wife Alma Jean Berlin
          Jennie Sheesley McClincey
          ...all of Pa

          Sunny IBSSG
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
            I am looking specifically for Sarah Jane Hawk b. 1830 in Jefferson
            County PA. She married Joseph Crawford Sheasley b 1828 in Blanket
            Hill Armstrong Co, PA. I don't know anything about Sarah. I would
            like to know who Joseph's grandparents are. His parents were John
            Sheasley and Mary Magdalena Slaugenhaupt, both residents of PA, but
            originally from Maryland. Thanks for looking!

            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "circa_1948"
            <circa_1948@...> wrote:

            > I have ....
            >
            > Lots of Hawk surnames from Pa. (and other places).
            > as well as Esther Sheesley Shrum
            > Harry Sheesley [wife Alma Jean Berlin
            > Jennie Sheesley McClincey
            > ...all of Pa
            >
            > Sunny IBSSG

          • circa_1948
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
              Hmmm, this is odd here. I have a Slaughenhoupt/Hawk connection in Pa but not the one you list.
              I am going to email you in private so as not to tie up the board. We may be going back n forth a while lol
              Sunny