need help, i'm stuck

  • lotus_bl0ss0m
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2008
      trying to trace back on my mother's father's side. i have only reach
      my great grandfather and can't find anymore info. i would greatly
      appreciate any help. his name is Howard Leland Debord, born in appr.
      1914 married to marie clara, her last name is most likely to be
      johnson, but not for complete certain.

      thanks!!

      Victoria
    • KATHRYN
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "lotus_bl0ss0m"
        <lotus_bl0ss0m@...> wrote:

        > trying to trace back on my mother's father's side. i have only reach
        > my great grandfather and can't find anymore info. i would greatly
        > appreciate any help. his name is Howard Leland Debord, born in appr.
        > 1914 married to marie clara, her last name is most likely to be
        > johnson, but not for complete certain.
        >
        > thanks!!
        >
        > Victoria

        HI VICKI DO YOU HAVE A CITY AND STATE? have you checked census for 1920
      • mazerov
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
          Vicky,

          I found a Howard Lee Debord, age 5 born in Indiana, Father Felin age
          38 born in KY, mother Grace age 28 born in Indiana, sister Wilma 9,
          Josephine, 7, Howard Lee 5 in 1920 Indiana census

          I found Howasrd Lee, age 15, sister Josephine age 17, Wilma age 19,
          living with mother Grace Pugh and George Pugh (stepfather)

          I also found social security record for Howard L DeBord born 7-21-
          1914 in Indiana and died 10-24-1989.

          Is this the family you were looking for?

          Connie

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "KATHRYN"
          <kwalizer@...> wrote:

          > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "lotus_bl0ss0m"
          > <lotus_bl0ss0m@> wrote:
          > >
          > > trying to trace back on my mother's father's side. i have only
          reach
          > > my great grandfather and can't find anymore info. i would
          greatly
          > > appreciate any help. his name is Howard Leland Debord, born in
          appr.
          > > 1914 married to marie clara, her last name is most likely to be
          > > johnson, but not for complete certain.
          > >
          > > thanks!!
          > >
          > > Victoria
        • oldredelf2
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
            Victoria

            I also found the below information

            Name: Howard DEBORD
            Given Name: Howard
            Surname: DEBORD
            Sex: M
            Birth: 1910
            PEDI: birth

            Father: Thomas M. DEBORD b: Oct 1866 in Ashe Co.,NC
            Mother: Laura Howe DELONG b: Mar 1870 in OH