Re: Bell

  • KATHRYN
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2008
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen Koppers"
      <albusdumbledore_01@...> wrote:

      > I want to thank every one who said I should contact my ex father in
      > law. I did today and this is what he told me. (I am sorry that it is
      > not much.) Juanita Lillian Cole does not have a birth certificate. But
      > was born in Oklahoma. And that she died in 2002 in Ft. Worth Texas.
      All
      > of her brothers and Sisters lived (lives) in Calfornia. And on James
      > Elkins Bell was born in 1915. His parents came over on a ship While
      mom
      > was pregnet. Unknown if James was born on the boat or the states. But
      > he died on February 7(?) 1995 in Ft. Worth Texas. James' parents' were
      > from Scotland. I am lost and I could use some help. Please Help.
      >

      > Gwen
      > albusdumbledore_01@...

      No James Bell born 1915 died 1995 on SSDI Are dates correct???
      The most full-featured SSDI search engine on, the internet

      Field Value Records Results
      Last Name BELL 92898 92898
      First Name JAMES 1650503 2604
      Middle Name E 3087528 151
      Birth Year 1915 1909686 1
      Death Year 1995 2142257 0
    • mazerov
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
        If you know the names of the brothers you can try to find their
        death certificate information as California has even recent deaths
        posted on Ancestry.com. The recent deaths also have the mothers
        maiden name listed plus sometimes the spouse.

        Good Luck to you.

        Connie
        Houston, TX

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "KATHRYN"