CHRISTIAN GEIGER Germany > Lancaster Co Pa & ANNA MARIA ESSHUCHIN

  • Regenia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      I am researching my 5th great-grandparents CHRISTIAN GEIGER & his 2nd
      wife ANNA MARIA ESSHUCHIN

      CHRISTIAN GEIGER was b.abt. 1700 in Kraichgau Germany and arrived on
      the ship THE CHESAPEAKE on 10-8-1737 in the Port of Philadelphia with
      his first wife BARBARA ?

      CHRISITAN married ANNA MARIA ESSHUCHIN on 3-18-1739 in Lancaster Co Pa.

      CHRISITAN GEIGER d. 1779 in Warwick Township Lancaster Co Pa.

      I am looking for any documents pertaining to CHRISTIAN GEIGER, if they
      exist.

      Regenia Willmann Campbell bobnregi@...