Vieillard/Williard/Willyard/Wilyard family

  • Can't remember
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      Daniel here,

      I need help from the group please.

      I hit a brick wall in my research. I can't seem to find any information
      on both George Wilyard's (Williard)

      All I found was Census records. I'm looking for Obit's or any other
      information or newspaper article's.

      Last know place resided was Masontown (German Twp.) Fayette County PA

      1st George Wilyard (Williard) born in Pa year of 1772 poss death around
      1840

      Parents: John Peter Williard b/1733 d/1782 @ Walthours block house,
      western Pa

      Nancy Walthour b/1775 I have no other information on
      her. John Peter had another wife,

      Anna Maria Ulrich b/1741 not real sure of death year.

      2nd George Wilyard (Williard) b/1822 d/from family stories died around
      1904 in Masontown Fayette Co. PA

      Parents: above information

      1st Wife: Caroline Almost b/1825 d/abt.1880 her father was John Almost

      2nd Wife: Phebe Brown b/1842 d/not real sure in 1910 census still alive
      and a widow. This was 2nd marrige for

      her also. Sill looking where she is burried also.

      I have a list of all the children if this would help.

      I have obtained a few funeral records that have Hopewell Cemetery in
      luzerne Twp Fayette County PA on them.

      I have walked the grave yard with no success. Most of the Wilyard graves
      have no stones.

      Some have Masontown Cemetery fayette Co. PA. I did walk this cemetery
      also. Did find grandaughter's grave.

      On the census the last name kept changing from Williard to Wilyard and
      back.

      Thankful to any help.