Re:Bell

  • Peakcat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2008
      Gwen:

      Have you tried going on the Rootsweb Social Security Death Index site to confirm the deaths and if you find them writing for copies of the death certficates. That may give you some more information. Also, going on the internet white or yellow pages to see if you can find some information on the California relatives and possibly write to them and see what you get back. Once you have these pieces of paper in your hands, put some of them together and see where you go from there.

      Good luck and good hunting

      Ina Getzoff
      Peakcat@...

    • KATHRYN
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2008
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen Koppers"
        <albusdumbledore_01@...> wrote:

        > I want to thank every one who said I should contact my ex father in
        > law. I did today and this is what he told me. (I am sorry that it is
        > not much.) Juanita Lillian Cole does not have a birth certificate. But
        > was born in Oklahoma. And that she died in 2002 in Ft. Worth Texas.
        All
        > of her brothers and Sisters lived (lives) in Calfornia. And on James
        > Elkins Bell was born in 1915. His parents came over on a ship While
        mom
        > was pregnet. Unknown if James was born on the boat or the states. But
        > he died on February 7(?) 1995 in Ft. Worth Texas. James' parents' were
        > from Scotland. I am lost and I could use some help. Please Help.
        >

        > Gwen
        > albusdumbledore_01@...

        No James Bell born 1915 died 1995 on SSDI Are dates correct???
        The most full-featured SSDI search engine on, the internet

        Field Value Records Results
        Last Name BELL 92898 92898
        First Name JAMES 1650503 2604
        Middle Name E 3087528 151
        Birth Year 1915 1909686 1
        Death Year 1995 2142257 0
      • mazerov
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
          If you know the names of the brothers you can try to find their
          death certificate information as California has even recent deaths
          posted on Ancestry.com. The recent deaths also have the mothers
          maiden name listed plus sometimes the spouse.

          Good Luck to you.

          Connie
          Houston, TX

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "KATHRYN"