Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: McCracken Brick Wall

  • Mary E. Conley
    Message 1 of 93 , Sep 5 9:57 PM
      Laura,  Thanks for the reply.  If you can still contact the individual(s) that you did the research for, please pass along my email address.  The Huntingdon in my family is in Quebec Canada - but I agree that is strange.

      My Jennie was Jennie Alice McCracken b Jul 1879 in Arkansas and d 1907 in Ozone, Johnson, Arkansas.  She married Bef 1900 to Benjamin Moris Gramling b

      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from