Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Sacred Heart Catholic Church: GoogleMap

  • claire frustine
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hello folk's just logged in for a quick view(busy, busy) I looked at the street view on Wolcott and the north west corner is a empty lot and the south east conner is a school of some sort
      Hispantic I believe, Very large but alas no church it's been taken down after only 80 years that seem's like a baby church for this area I would have thought most churches would have stood hundreds of years?? So it's off to the Archdiocese of Chicago ,I'll write to them and hopefully find some records once again I can't thank all members who were so very helpful to me enought !!! God Bless you all!!     Claire I Frustine  ;O)