A Jackson brick wall in Tennessee

  • William Fraser
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      One of my direct ancestors is David Jackson.  He was born in 1793 in NC, but I don't know where.  The birthdate and location come from his and his wife's family bible. Jane _____ was born in 1801 in NC.   They resided in Overton County, TN and were married in ? in 1818.
      I have been unable to find out any more about this couple by visiting Tennessee, doing research in multiple libraries or by internet.  Any assistance or insight into how to find out more about about them (ie, where in NC were they born, where were they married, and who were their parents) would be greatly appreciated!