Re: [Genealogy Research Club] England

  • claire frustine
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2008
        I have many English relation's that have lent me a hand with my search give me a hollar and I'll try to do a lookup for you ,The English are great people to work with very warm and friendly, Give me some name's and local's for the English folks and I'll try. Claire
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
        Clare Frustine;

        Trying to acquire information on Phillip Murphy. I have no info other than he and family arrived in New York aboard the SS Wyoming on October 19, 1881, Family was: wife, Ann, son:Edward, daughter:Mary. Phillip was born about 1845. Origin was Ireland.
        Any help GREATLY appreciated.
        George