Harris brick wall

  • ldytramp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Wonder if anyone has a way around my brick wall he is Jacob Harris
      born 22 Nov 1785 ? Died 05 Mar 1880, Harris Twsp, St Joseph, IN.
      Married Susannah Hartman.

      Not excatly sure where Jacob came from. there is a small blurb in some
      tree's that he, his brother along with his mother and father came from
      northen Ireland, his father died at sea and he was bound out to his
      futher father in law John Hartman. We know he was bound to John Hartman
      bit no verifaction regarding the rest of the statemant. We have very
      good geneolgiest in my family so up to this point we have good records
      but can't get past this one.

      I wonder if there is someone out that having the same problem or
      simaler in realtion to maybe the brother?

      Appericate any help you can give