Trying to research George "Chair" Warren

  • SapphirRose
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 12:08 PM
      My dad says his grandfather was a full blood Cherokee called Chair born ABT
      1869 census record shows Alabama but not sure if this is correct, his
      parents died in an epidemic, but he is not sure what kind, The Dr attending
      the tribe, I presume a Dr. Warren adopted him, he was called George Warren
      after that. He married a necie Stanly(Stanley) ABT 1901, he died ABT 1915.
      That is all the info I have on I'm, My grandfather died in 1964 when I was
      young, so I don't recall anything about either of them.

      I am fairly new at this so please bear with me. Any help would be really
      appreciated!

         Huugs ô¿~ BJ (Brandi)
      http://www.geni.com/profile/index/3704904