bixel/bixler Holmes Ohio

  • Glennis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 8:19 AM
      I am not able to find gtgtgtgrand father or grandmother from Holmes
      Ohio in any sites Christian and Barbara.Sons are John, Adam,
      and Christian. Christian Married the Hochstetler sisters, Elizabeth and
      Margaret. Christian Sr. died abt mid 1830. Their were girls in the
      house but no info on them. Any info would be of great help thank you.
      Glenny