Re:Need a couple WWII Draft Reg cards looked up/Does anyone have ancest

  • Kathy P
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
      I sent the images to your email.  Could not find Joseph Camr.

      Kathy
      Genealogists never die, they just lose their census.
      visit my family history website: http://dutraporter.tribalpages.com/

    • Barry Norton
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
        John Joseph Cmar born 11/8/1892 lived in Hostetter- Unity-Westmorland, PA. Person who would know address was Mrs Mary Cmar of Hostetter.
        Joseph Cmar born 5/10/1890 lived in Duquesne, Allegheny, PA. Person who would know address was Mrs. Mary Cmar of same address.
        No apparent connection. Backs of cards not available at this time due to method of filming that was used
        Barry

      • bonnie dailey
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
          Thanks for the lookup Barry.