Need a couple WWII Draft Reg cards looked up/Does anyone have ancestry?

  • gingerbread16125
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hello All,
      I need a couple WWII Draft Registration Cards looked up for;
      John Joseph Cmar from Pennsylvania.
      and
      Joseph Camr from Pennsylvania.
      Would like to see if i can connect the two people somehow.
      Thank you,
      Bonnie
    • Tom Knox
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
        --- In genealogyresearchclub, "gingerbread16125" <brandywine7777> wrote:
        > Hello All,
        > I need a couple WWII Draft Registration Cards looked up for;
        > John Joseph Cmar from Pennsylvania.
        > and Joseph Camr from Pennsylvania.
        > Would like to see if i can connect the two people somehow.
        > Thank you, > Bonnie

        U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
        Name: John Joseph Cmar
        RESIDENCE: Box 102 - Hostetter - Unity - Westmoreland - Pa.
        Birth Date: 8 Nov 1892
        Birth: Europe
        Person who will know your address: Mrs. Mary Cmar, Hostetter, Pa.
        Occupation: Jamison Coal and Coke Co
        Roll: WW2_2243923
        ==========
        Name: Joseph Cmar
        RESIDENCE: 728 Savey St, Duquesne, Allegheny, Pennsylvania
        Birth Date: 2 Oct 1890
        Birth: Czechoslovakia
        Person who will know your address: Mrs. Mary Cmar (same address)
        Occupation: Carnegie Illinois Steel Works
        Roll: WW2_2243923

        - Tom Knox IBSSG
      • bonnie dailey
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
          Thanks for the look ups Tom. Appreciate your time.
          Bonnie