Re: [Genealogy Research Club] McCracken Brick Wall

  • Mary E. Conley
    Message 1 of 93 , Aug 4, 2008
      How did your McCracken's get to TN?  My 2nd Gr-grandfather was born in Huntingdon, Quebec, Canada.  The McCracken's that I have are:'

      William McCracken 1809-1868 Down, Ireland - Lowell, Middlesex, MA m Agnes Ann "Nancy" Trusdell 1808-1898 Down, Ireland - Lowell, MA - 8 Children:

      Ann McCracken m James Daley
      David McCracken b Abt 1836
      Margaret McCracken Abt 1838 m George W. Harriman 1862; John Keefe 1869
      Jane A. McCracken Abt 1844 m William Letson b Ireland
      William Samuel McCracken 15 Aug 1844
      Isaac McCracken 3 Nov 1846 m Delia Marial Allen 1867 ** 9 children
      Susan V. McCracken 12 Mar 1849 m Charles L. Glidden 1867
      Agnes McCracken Abt 1851

      ** Infant McCracken Abt 1868
      Frederick Henry McCracken Feb 1872
      Albert Allen McCracken 16 Aug 1874
      Grace Emma McCracken Mar 1877
      Jennie Alice McCracken Jul 1879
      Marial Agnes McCracken Apr 1883
      Carrie Eleanor McCracken 10 Sep 1885
      Ruth Irene McCracken May 1890 (twin)
      Raymond McCracken May 1890 (twin)

      I have some additional descendants but I would like to break through this wall - my mom is 87 and I would like to find some additional family members - she never knew much about her grandparents, etc.

      Mary - Roseville, Calif

      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from