Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Hi - BROWN

  • circa_1948
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
      for anyone interested..I have a huge number of Browns (most Mormon and from Illinois, Utah i.e. Mormon trail etc.) but some all over. Inc photos, certificates, licenses, obits etc.
      Sunny
        I also have Brown in my family though mine are from Maine.

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "circa_1948"
        <circa_1948@...> wrote:

        > for anyone interested..I have a huge number of Browns (most Mormon
        and from Illinois, Utah i.e. Mormon trail etc.) but some all over.
        Inc photos, certificates, licenses, obits etc.
        > Sunny

      • Chris sparks
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
          I have three branches of Browns in my tree. First one below...
          Descendants of William Brown I

          1 William Brown I b: 1695 in Ulster County Ireland
          +Mary Meadows b: 1705 in Ireland
          2 William Brown II b: 1733 in Cross Keyes,Augusta Co.,Va d: 1806 in Augusta Co., VA
          +Jane Doak b: 1745 Father: Samuel Doak Mother: Jane Mitchell
          3 Virginia Jane Brown b: March 31, 1786
          +John Masson Morris b: February 07, 1789 Father: Henry Morris Mother: Mary Bird
          4 Henry MORRIS
          +Mary D. Bird
          5 Jane C. MORRIS b: 1839 in Nicholas County,West Virginia
          +Uriah Robert Sparks b: 1837 in Nicholas County,West Virginia Father: James Edward Sparks,Jr. Mother: Elizabeth Robinson m: August 05, 1859 in Nicholas Co.,WV
          6 James Henry Sparks b: 1861 in Nicholas Co., (West) Virginia d: 1953 in Richwood, West Virginia
          +Nancy Oxier b: May 18, 1870 in nicholas co.,wv. Father: lewis oxier d: June 29, 1953 in Cowan, Webster County, West Virginia Mother: christiana coleman
          7 James Sylvester Sparks b: December 02, 1889 in Nicholas County, Virginia d: September 18, 1953 in Richwood, Beaver District, Nicholas County, West Virginia.
          +Lilly Edna Anderson b: 1895 Father: Robert Daniel Anderson Mother: nancy susan pugh
          8 Waymon Sparks
          8 Joanne Sparks
          8 Virginia Sparks
          8 Audra Sparks
          8 Denver Sparks d: January 2006
          8 Wilda Sparks
          8 James Sparks
          8 Chilton Ode Sparks b: September 17, 1914 in Hackers Valley,WV d: July 1984 in Dixie,WV
          +Hazel Ruth Cogar b: May 11, 1914 in Woodbine,WV Father: Elvin Cogar d: November 1983 in Dixie,WV Mother: Sarah Jane Gillis
          9 Lenore Sparks b: 1936 in Bolair,WV
          +Grant Hughes
          10 Ricky Hughes
          10 Glenna Hughes
          9 Donald Sparks b: 1939 in Dixie,Nicholas Co.,WV
          +Avis
          10 Debbie Sparks
          10 Donna Sparks
          10 Donnie Sparks
          9 [2] Chilton Edwin Sparks b: February 17, 1937 in Bolair,WV
          +[1] Sandra Cleo Childers b: September 30, 1943 Father: Carl Hugheston Childers Mother: Helen Janese Taylor
          10 [3] Cynthia Christine Sparks b: January 04, 1960 in Gauley Bridge,WV,
          11 [4] Jeremy Edwin Gray b: October 31, 1976
          +[5] Elizabeth Hall
          12 [6] Zachary Gray
          11 [7] Melinda Jane Hanshaw b: March 13, 1984
          12 [8] Cameron Perry b: January 02, 2005
          10 [9] Sandra E. Sparks b: August 05, 1961
          10 [10] Edwina Sparks b: February 19, 1963
          +[11] Jerald Flare
          11 [12] Joshua Flare
          11 [13] Jessica Flare
          10 [14] Sarah Sparks b: May 25, 1968
          6 Mary Elizabeth Sparks b: 1864
          6 Benjamin Lee "Bing" Sparks b: 1865
          6 Uriah Robinson Sparks b: 1868
          6 John W. Sparks b: 1871
          6 Catherine Sparks b: 1873
          6 Norman R. Sparks b: 1875
          6 Synthia J. Sparks b: 1878
          6 Julia A. Sparks b: 1882
          3 Alexander Brown b: 1784 d: 1839 in Nicholas County, Virginia
          +Mary Foster b: 1786 in Prince William Co., VA Father: Isaac Foster d: in Nicholas Co., VA Mother: Sarah Leach
          4 Virginia Jane Brown b: 1806 in Greenbrier Co.,Va.
          +Pascal Backus b: 1802 in Greenbrier Co., VA Father: Joseph Backus Mother: Hannah Wilson m: in Nicholas Co., VA
          5 Elizabeth Backus b: 1832 in Twentymile Creek,NC,WV
          +William H. Rippetoe b: 1822 Father: John B. Rippetoe Mother: Susan Meeks
          6 susan jane rippetoe b: 1854 in Nicholas Co., Va.
          +andrew jackson childers b: 1846 in Kanawha County, Virginia Father: James Childers Mother: Averilla (Avy) Garnet Sims
          7 George Childers b: December 18, 1876 d: August 1964
          +Irene (Snow Flake) Newman Father: William Newman d: March 1988 Mother: Ellen Lilybelle Pitzer
          8 Carl Hugheston Childers b: June 11, 1910 d: March 1983 in Belva,WV
          +Helen Janese Taylor b: May 06, 1919 in Wyndal,WV Father: Roy Marshall Taylor Mother: Emma Belle Odell
          9 Susie Jane Childers b: May 20, 1939
          +Douglas David Pierson
          10 Stephanie Jane Pierson
          10 John David Pierson
          10 Mark Douglas Pierson
          10 Daniel James Pierson
          9 Sonjie Naomi Childers b: September 13, 1940
          +Paul Herbert Brown
          10 Debra Darlene Brown
          10 Wanda Jean Brown
          10 Paula Gay Brown
          9 Dallas Randolph Childers b: June 05, 1942 d: June 05, 1942
          9 Carl James Childers b: June 02, 1945
          +Marilyn Kaye Adkins
          10 James Darin Childers d: March 07, 1992
          9 [1] Sandra Cleo Childers b: September 30, 1943
          +[2] Chilton Edwin Sparks b: February 17, 1937 in Bolair,WV Father: Chilton Ode Sparks Mother: Hazel Ruth Cogar
          10 [3] Cynthia Christine Sparks b: January 04, 1960 in Gauley Bridge,WV,
          11 [4] Jeremy Edwin Gray b: October 31, 1976
          +[5] Elizabeth Hall
          12 [6] Zachary Gray
          11 [7] Melinda Jane Hanshaw b: March 13, 1984
          12 [8] Cameron Perry b: January 02, 2005
          10 [9] Sandra E. Sparks b: August 05, 1961
          10 [10] Edwina Sparks b: February 19, 1963
          +[11] Jerald Flare
          11 [12] Joshua Flare
          11 [13] Jessica Flare
          10 [14] Sarah Sparks b: May 25, 1968
          9 Sharon Helen Childers b: April 18, 1947
          +Joe Cannon
          10 Sherri Lynn(Cannon)Mchenry
          10 Sheila Rhea (Cannon)Mchenry
          10 Joey Cannon
          9 Rebecca Sybil Childers b: January 20, 1951
          +Victor Ray Hayes
          10 Melissa Dawn Hayes
          9 Snow Fern Childers b: January 20, 1958
          +Ralph Johnston
          10 Allen Johnston
          9 Sharlene Kay Childers b: October 16, 1961
          +Eddie Glenn
          7 Nannie E. Childers b: 1873
          7 Eva Ann Childers b: 1875
          7 Effal C. Childers b: 1879