Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi

  • Christina Smith
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 4, 2008
      DO u know any of their names the farthest I can figure out is Hugh F. Brown sr who was born in 1900

      From: christina <christina200115@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi
      To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 3:19 PM

      Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
      Childrey~Harrington ~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

    • Diane S
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 4, 2008
        Christina -
        My Brown family originated in Orange Co., Va., then during the Rev. were in Wilkes Co., N.C., then on to Wilkes/Elbert Co., Ga.
        Seems like most of my kin were from Va.
        Diane
        > Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
        > Childrey~Harrington~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

        hi my name is busywitch.I have Browns from MA ,would you have any from
        there?