Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Hi

  • Christina Smith
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 4, 2008
      No my browns are from west virginia

      --- On Mon, 8/4/08, Diane <busywitch123@...> wrote:

      From: Diane <busywitch123@...>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Hi
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 7:51 AM

      --- In genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com, "christina"
      <christina200115@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
      > Childrey~Harrington ~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

      hi my name is busywitch.I have Browns from MA ,would you have any from
      there?

    • Christina Smith
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 4, 2008
        DO u know any of their names the farthest I can figure out is Hugh F. Brown sr who was born in 1900

        i have some browns in va, ky, pa--early 1800s and 1700s

        Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
        Childrey~Harrington ~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

      • Diane S
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 4, 2008
          Christina -
          My Brown family originated in Orange Co., Va., then during the Rev. were in Wilkes Co., N.C., then on to Wilkes/Elbert Co., Ga.
          Seems like most of my kin were from Va.
          Diane