Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi

  • Sarah Cook
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 3 7:21 PM
      i have some browns in va, ky, pa--early 1800s and 1700s

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 4 7:51 AM
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "christina"
        <christina200115@...> wrote:

        > Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
        > Childrey~Harrington~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

        hi my name is busywitch.I have Browns from MA ,would you have any from
        there?
      • Christina Smith
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 4 10:03 AM
          No my browns are from west virginia

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 4 10:06 AM
            DO u know any of their names the farthest I can figure out is Hugh F. Brown sr who was born in 1900

            i have some browns in va, ky, pa--early 1800s and 1700s

            Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
            Childrey~Harrington ~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

          • Diane S
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 4 7:23 PM
              Christina -
              My Brown family originated in Orange Co., Va., then during the Rev. were in Wilkes Co., N.C., then on to Wilkes/Elbert Co., Ga.
              Seems like most of my kin were from Va.
              Diane