Hi

  • christina
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
      Childrey~Harrington~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia
    • Sarah Cook
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 3, 2008
        i have some browns in va, ky, pa--early 1800s and 1700s

        Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
        Childrey~Harrington ~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

      • Diane
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 4, 2008
          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "christina"
          <christina200115@...> wrote:

          > Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
          > Childrey~Harrington~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

          hi my name is busywitch.I have Browns from MA ,would you have any from
          there?
        • Christina Smith
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 4, 2008
            No my browns are from west virginia

            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 4, 2008
              DO u know any of their names the farthest I can figure out is Hugh F. Brown sr who was born in 1900

              i have some browns in va, ky, pa--early 1800s and 1700s

              Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
              Childrey~Harrington ~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

            • Diane S
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 4, 2008
                Christina -
                My Brown family originated in Orange Co., Va., then during the Rev. were in Wilkes Co., N.C., then on to Wilkes/Elbert Co., Ga.
                Seems like most of my kin were from Va.
                Diane