Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Looking for Father,Grandfather from Ohio

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008
      hi-
      I found this record in 1910, do you know if he died in Wisconsin? You might see if you can find a death record for him?

      Kate

      1910 United States Federal Census

      Name:
      Maron H Sexton
      [Myron H Sexton]

      Age in 1910:
      54

      Estimated Birth Year:
      abt 1856

      Birthplace:
      Ohio

      Relation to Head of House:
      Father

      Father's Birth Place:
      Ohio

      Mother's Birth Place:
      Michigan

      Home in 1910:
      Lena, Oconto, Wisconsin

      Marital Status:
      Widowed

      Race:
      White

      Gender:
      Male

      Neighbors:
      View others on page

      Household Members:

      Name
      Age

      Roy M Sexton
      23

      Ella Sexton
      20

      Loretta V Sexton
      5/12

      Maron H Sexton
      54

      Source Citation: Year: 1910; Census Place: Lena, Oconto, Wisconsin; Roll: T624_1729; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 100; Image: 810.