Ancestry Lookup - Census 1920 & 1930

  • jonesfamily1952
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
      I am looking for the family information for Cleadus Gipson Fields b 4
      Jan 1914 Lake City, Craighead, AR. I am looking for his parents
      names. I know he was not the oldest child and that the names of his
      siblings are: John Fields; Nona Fields; Pearl Fields; Flossie Fields
      (perhaps Florence; Clelton Fields (spelling uncertain) nickname Jack;
      Melton Fields; and Garland Fields - nickname Bud.

      Thank you in advance, Mary
    • Kate
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
        hi-

        I found the following family:

         1920 United States Federal Census

        Name:
        Cletus Fields

        Home in 1920:
        Lake City, Craighead, Arkansas

        Age:
        AgeWith12ths('6',true);6 years

        Estimated Birth Year:
        abt 1914

        Birthplace:
        Arkansas

        Relation to Head of House:
        Daughter

        Father's Name:
        Edward

        Father's Birth Place:
        Tennessee

        Mother's Name:
        Ivy

        Mother's Birth Place:
        Tennessee

        Marital Status:
        Single

        Race:
        White

        Able to read:
        No

        Able to Write:
        No

        Image:
        826

        Neighbors:
        View others on page

        Household Members:

        Name
        Age

        Edward Fields
        44

        Ivy Fields
        37

        John Fields
        14

        Flossie Fields
        9

        Cletus Fields
        6

        Cleton Fields
        2

        Source Citation: Year: 1920;Census Place: Lake City, Craighead, Arkansas; Roll: T625_58; Page: 7B; Enumeration District: 43; Image: 826.

        Kate

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
          i also found this:
           Arkansas Death Index, 1914-1950

          Name:
          Ivy Don Fields

          Estimated Birth Year:
          1883

          Age:
          65

          Death Day:
          30

          Death Month:
          Jan

          Death Year:
          1948

          County:
          White

          Volume Number:
          13

          Roll Number:
          1948

          Certificate Number:
          2323

          Arkansas Death Index, 1914-1950

          Name:
          Edward Fields

          Death Day:
          21

          Death Month:
          Aug

          Death Year:
          1931

          County:
          Johnson

          Roll Number:
          19241933

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2008
            Where are your jones' from?

            Shirley Patrick

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2008
              Shirley,  My Jones' ar from Slate Spring, Calhoun, Tennessee.  My grandfather Ellis Winburn Jones moved to Arkansas, Texas, Colorado, California and back to Arkansas where he died.

              Mary