Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Help ? POMI

  • raph_godillot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2008
      Hello Laurie,

      Thank you for your help but this POMI is the father of my grand
      father.
      I am looking for informations about Giuseppe his brother who was
      already in USA (that's why I didn't give the first name of the father
      of my grand father because the both are the same !).

      Best regards
      Raphaëlle

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Laurie Rogers
      <capetex037@...> wrote:

      > Hello, Raphaelle,
      > I got the following information from the Ellis Island Site.  There
      is much more information there.

      > First Name: Giuseppe F.
      > Last Name: Pomi
      > Ethnicity: Italy, North Italian
      > Last Place of Residence: Barcone
      > Date of Arrival: Mar 28, 1902
      > Age at Arrival:  21y    Gender:  M    Marital Status:  S
      > Ship of Travel: La Savoie
      > Port of Departure: Havre
      > Manifest Line Number: 0002
      > Laurie