Help ?

  • raph_godillot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 7:19 AM
      Hello,
      This is my first message and I hope I am not wrong (sorry but my
      english is not very good !).
      I am looking for someone who can help me : the father of my grand
      father (POMI G. F.) arrived in USA (in New York) in 1902 on the ship
      SS La Savoie. The travel was paid by his brother Giuseppe POMI who
      leaved in Pittsburg.
      The problem is that I am not able to find when Giuseppe POMI arrived
      in USA and if he was with his sister Maria POMI.
      Here are all the informations I have :
      POMI Giuseppe born 12th of april 1878 in Barcone (Italy) (maybe dead
      15th of september 1936, married 24the of november 1913 with MALUGANI
      Angelina)
      POMI Maria born 23th of november 1879 in Barcone (Italy), she went
      maybe back in Italy as the father of my grand father.

      If someone needs some informations about the french part of this
      family, I will be very happy to help.

      I can help researchers about GODILLOT's family too.

      Thank you very much,

      Raphaƫlle